- Stir It Up (Marley)
- Watching the River Flow (Dylan)
- It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry (Dylan)
- Strange Man (D. Lovecoats)
- Lonesome Highway (Bramlett / Russel)
- Keith Godchaux - piano, vocals
- Donna Godchaux - vocals
- Steve Kimock - guitar
- Greg Anton - drums
- Dexter LaBlanc - bass
- Greta Rose - vocals
- Producer - Greg Anton
- Recording - B.T.
- Additional engineering - Brian Risner
- Art work - Gary Kroman
- Photography - Sister Charles Mayer, R.S.M.
- Special thanks to - Irv Rosenberg, Dave Cort, Les Kippel
- Recorded Live at the Back Door, San Francisco, Ca 7/10/80
The rear cover of the LP includes a photograph of Keith Godchaux seated at his piano captioned simply, "Keith Godchaux, 1948-1980"
Above the photograph is the following;
The Heart of Gold Band began with Keith. After one concert he was gone and we were left with this one night stand.
Who knows what might have been. Here is the raw beginning.
For those who loved and remember Keith, this record is for you. God Bless You.
Donna Godchaux Mackay
The release of this album followed the release of;
All the material from this album and the Playing In The Heart Of Gold Band album was included on;
All the tracks from this album plus the majority of the Playing In The Heart Of Gold Band album plus two previously unreleased tracks were included on a later release which, confusingly, was given the same title;