Live In Concert At The Piano
Tom ConstantenInitial release : 1996
Mauroy Records CD 2002
Live solo piano recital.
- Duets From The Clavierubung (J. S. Bach)
G major, BWV 804
F major, BWV 803
- Two Sonatas (Cimarosa)
No. 24 in C major
No. 27 in B flat major
- Sonata #30 in E major, Opus 109 (Beethoven)
Andante molto cantabile ed espressivo
- Four Klavierstucke
Nachtstück in F major, Op. 23, No. 4 (Schumann)
Intermezzo in A major, Op. 118, No. 2 (Brahms)
Romance in F major, Op. 118, No. 5 (Brahms)
Intermezzo in C major, Op. 119, No. 3 (Brahms)
- Two Preludes (Debussy)
- Three Waltzes From The Waltz Project
Waltz for Evelyn Hinrichsen (Harrison)
Modern Love Waltz (Glass)
- Recording - Roy Chen, Bob Olhsson
- Digital post-production - Keith Sklower.
- Mastering - Paul Stubblebine at Rocket Labs.
- Cover photo of Tom Constanten by the Golden Gate Bridge - Max Kellenberger.
- Recorded at the Old First Church in San Francisco on December 6, 1992
- Usinf Neumann TLM 170 microphones, Sony PCM 7010 Digital Audio Recorder, Custom designed Neve microphone preamplifier
The Waltz Project which included Constanten's composition Dejavalse and the two other waltzes listed above was originally issued as;
|Buy from amazon.com|