New Age Blues
Colie BriceInitial release : 1996
This release includes a song, 17 G, that is a tribute to Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead.
- Evil Ways
- Set It Free
- (keyboard madness)
- Life's Journey
- Crooning In The Afterglow
- Dolphin Suite
- 17 G (tribute to Jerry)
- Summer Wind
- Soul Truth
- Colie Brice - all instruments and vocals.... except....
- Steve Evetts - guitar (on Life Journey), bongoing vocals (on Against The Grain)
- Recording - Colie Brice
- A&R coordination assistance - Sal Dirico, Fernando dos Santos
- Graphic layout assitance - Alex Chiong
- Cover logo - Colie Brice
- Sincere gratitude extended to - Steve Bard, Collette Brice, Hugo Burnham, Tom Donnelly, Steve Fallone, Jarred Gallo, Gary Griffin, Carl Hennicke, Fred Meyer, Bob Nelson, Andrew Nicholas, Michael Romeo, Deborah Rothenberg, TRIANA, Eric Walz, Jack Young
- Deadicated with much love and devotion to Lori and Brianna...
17 G was the section of the parking lot that Brice and friends were in at his only Dead show.
|Buy from amazon.com|